Making a List
- You will examine the use of lists as ordered data structures that may contain multiple values.
- You will investigate the use of index values to represent the position of an item in a list.
- You will analyze the implications of accessing an index position beyond the bounds of a list.
Processing a List
- You will investigate common operations for processing elements of a list, including searching for an element, removing an element, swapping the positions of two elements, or sorting an entire list into ascending or descending order.
Sorting a List
- You will examine the implications of case-sensitivity on ordered lists of strings.
Lists in Action
- You will integrate multiple list operations into a single application.