- You will collaborate in pairs to design an algorithm for generating a custom, reproducible password that is uniquely different for each website (e.g., using the domain name as a seed, etc.).
- You will write pseudocode to describe each step of the algorithm used to generate a password.
- You will exchange algorithms with your peers and share feedback with each other on the clarity of the pseudocode and the strengths and weaknesses of your algorithms.
- You will construct trace tables documenting the result of each step of the algorithm in generating passwords for different domains.
- You will write about the dangers of reusing passwords across multiple websites and online services and how such behavior may be exploited.