- You will collaborate in pairs to envision and design a future innovation in technology.
- You will discuss and identify a specific purpose that your innovation will serve (e.g., entertainment, problem solving, education, artistic expression, etc.) and its key features.
- You will evaluate the potential benefits and risks of your innovation.
- You will identify existing technological resources that your innovation may utilize.
- You will identify technological challenges that must be overcome before your innovation can be fully realized.
- You will develop a mock-up of your innovation that demonstrates its use and functionality.
- You will write a detailed product description and deliver an elevator pitch to the class detailing the features of your innovation and its potential impact on society using appropriate terminology.
- You will provide written feedback to your peers on the potential of each collaborative team’s design.