Introduction to Big Data
- You will relate the impact of computing to ubiquitous and large-scale data processing.
- You will explore the ways that patterns within large data sets can be used in a predictive manner.
- You will discuss the risks and benefits of drawing conclusions from patterns found in large data sets.
Usability and Usefulness of Data
- You will identify the characteristics that differentiate usable data from unusable data.
- You will identify the characteristics that differentiate useful data from useless data.
- You will combine visuals, content knowledge, and interaction to create a dynamic infographic that clearly communicates discrete information about a data set.