- You will collaborate in groups to analyze public data sets and extract insightful information and new knowledge using a number of big data analysis techniques and tools.
- You will evaluate and justify the appropriateness of your chosen data set(s).
- You will construct informative and aesthetically pleasing data visualizations.
- You will write a script and prepare speaker notes for a formal presentation of your findings.
- You will cite all online and print sources used in your research and presentation preparation.
- You will deliver a TED-style presentation discussing your data analysis and findings using appropriate terminology.