- You will analyze the differences between analog and digital sound.
- You will explore the roles that sampling rate and bit depth play in determining the quality of digitized sound.
- You will explore methods of programmatically generating digital audio.
- You will explore methods of programmatically altering and modifying digital audio by adjusting volume, pitch, and sampling rate.
- You will explore the methods and effects of compression algorithms in reducing the amount of data needed to represent an audio sample.