- You will examine the structure of raster images as compositions of individual pixels.
- You will explore various methods of representing color, including RGB, CMYK, and HSV.
- You will explore the various colors that can be produced by the combination of different ratios of red, green, and blue light.
- You will modify the color channels of pixels in an image to produce a variety of effects.
Raster Image Manipulation
- You will design algorithms for modifying the pixels in an image in prescribed ways to create custom image filters.
- You will explore the difference between lossy and lossless encoding schemes of several common image file formats.