In this assignment, you will create a Scratch program that simulates a quiz-style game show. Your program should execute at least the following actions:
- The host sprite should “walk” onto the stage, and introduce him/herself.
- The host then asks a series of three questions (of your choosing). Each question should have at least one correct answer.
- A user’s score should be kept.
HINT: Create a variable
scoreand increase it by one any time a correct
- The host should give the score and conclude the “show” when the three questions have been asked/answered.
- Make your game unique, usable, and enjoyable.
- Personalize it in at least three other ways.
- Provide documentation for your program (describe what it does) as the Instructions. Be sure to describe how your program is original.
When you are satisfied with your work, submit a link to your program or the program itself. Your work will be reviewed by a peer, and in turn, you will review one of your peer’s projects. You should base your evaluation on the assignment rubric.
|Host enters stage (movement) and introduces him/herself.||1 pt|
|Three questions asked.||3 pts|
|Score is correctly kept for correct answers.||3 pts|
|Answers are indicated as RIGHT or WRONG by host.||1 pt|
|Host conclude show with score.||1 pt|
|Documentation, usability, and personalization||1 pt|