- You will use abstraction to manage complexity in programs.
- You will examine how abstraction generalizes functionality with input parameters that allow software reuse.
- You will explain the importance of using procedures to reduce the complexity of writing and maintaining programs.
- You will analyze programs and explain the use of abstraction within the programs.
Procedures in Scratch
- You will create a procedure with at least one parameter.
- You will evaluate previous programs that you have created to improve upon their efficiency.
- You will use multiple levels of abstraction to write programs.