- You will collaborate in pairs to design, implement, and debug a novel, aesthetically pleasing, and intuitive program using the Scratch programming environment.
- You will identify a specific purpose that your program will serve (e.g., entertainment, problem solving, education, artistic expression, etc.).
- You will integrate interactive and multimedia elements into your program.
- You will integrate common programming constructs, such as variables and selection statements into your program.
- You will test, debug, and correct your program.
- You will use appropriate terminology while writing documentation detailing the full use of your program and its features.
- You will explain your design and implementation choices while demonstrating and sharing your finished programs with your peers.
- You will provide a written analysis of at least one other design team’s program, identifying its strengths and weaknesses and offering suggestions for improvement.